Sioux has been the number one manufacturer of portable Steam-Flo® steam generators since 1939. A wide variety of models are in operation worldwide. The Sioux Steam-Flo® line provides low pressure steam for a variety of applications. The Steam-Flo® vessel is constructed from ¼” (6.4 mm) boiler plate steel, and will give years of service with minimal maintenance. A low water sensor switch and an automatic water feeder maintain water level and provide low-water shutdown.
• Registered with National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
• Third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10. Canadian Registration Number.
• Meets requirements of CSD-1 of the ASME Code.
• Built to Section IV of the ASME Code.
Smaller, lighter and much more efficient than 3-pass dry back Scotch boiler single pass designs, saves space and reduces operating costs.
ASME approved Vessels are inspected by Hartford Steam Boiler.
This ensures a high standard of quality and equipment that is engineered for performance and safety.
Power gas burners A consistent burn will save fuel and have lower emissions.
Simple design and controls Reliable and simple pressure control.
Fiberglass insulation with Increased efficiency, faster re-heating, and stainless steel outer jacket protects operators from hot surfaces.
• Accelerating the curing process in precast concrete, pipe, prestress and block operations.
• Thawing and heating aggregates.
• Thawing, sterilizing and degassing railcars.
• Sterilizing soil in greenhouses and nurseries.
• Thawing and de-icing tanks, well heads, lines and valves.
• Many other applications…
Click here for product brochure.
Contact us for pricing.