The new design reaches temperatures of 170°F to 190°F faster. Additionally, the horizontal design makes service and maintenance a snap due to the easy burner access. The Sioux HM1.7 water heater combines speed, simplicity, and reliability in a water heater that lives up to its promise: delivering hot water when you need it!
• Start producing concrete faster with the ability to quickly reach high tank
• Reduce total cost of operation by consuming less fuel with efficient design.
• Spend less time training due to simple, intuitive controls that make operation
• Prevent unexpected downtime with monitoring tools that identify maintenance needs before they become
• Keep maintenance costs low with easy access to common components and simple maintenance procedures.
• Be confident that your heater will be ready to work when you need it with Sioux’s 20-Year Reliability Guarantee.
• 1,700,000 BTU/hr net heat output.
• Adjustable flow rate of 60 to 100 GPM through parallel three-pass coil.
• Digital temperature control system can reach 170°F tank temperature without burner cycling.
• Horizontal design provides easy access to burner.
• Rugged 5HP (3.7kW) single-stage centrifugal pump circulates water between your water tank and the heater.
• Safety controls include high-temperature limit switches, flow switches, and ASME-rated pressure relief valve.
• Diagnostic tools include indicating/alarm lights and inlet/outlet pressure gauges and thermometers.
• Inlet water Y-strainer removes large particles.
• VFD for precise outlet water temperature control.
• Modulating burner option reaches highest temperatures faster.
Click here for product brochure.
Contact us for pricing.