Sioux HM1.7 Water Heater
Building on the success and popularity of the Sioux M-Series Water Heaters (#1 heater in the concrete industry for over 40 years), the NEW HM1.7 continues the Sioux promise of simple operation and reliable equipment while providing enhancements requested by Sioux customers.
The new design reaches temperatures of 170°F to 190°F faster. Additionally, the horizontal design makes service and maintenance a snap due to the easy burner access. The Sioux HM1.7 water heater combines speed, simplicity, and reliability in a water heater that lives up to its promise: delivering hot water when you need it!
• Start producing concrete faster with the ability to quickly reach high tank
• Reduce total cost of operation by consuming less fuel with efficient design.
• Spend less time training due to simple, intuitive controls that make operation
• Prevent unexpected downtime with monitoring tools that identify maintenance needs before they become
• Keep maintenance costs low with easy access to common components and simple maintenance procedures.
• Be confident that your heater will be ready to work when you need it with Sioux’s 20-Year Reliability Guarantee.
• 1,700,000 BTU/hr net heat output.
• Adjustable flow rate of 60 to 100 GPM through parallel three-pass coil.
• Digital temperature control system can reach 170°F tank temperature without burner cycling.
• Horizontal design provides easy access to burner.
• Rugged 5HP (3.7kW) single-stage centrifugal pump circulates water between your water tank and the heater.
• Safety controls include high-temperature limit switches, flow switches, and ASME-rated pressure relief valve.
• Diagnostic tools include indicating/alarm lights and inlet/outlet pressure gauges and thermometers.
• Inlet water Y-strainer removes large particles.
• VFD for precise outlet water temperature control.
• Modulating burner option reaches highest temperatures faster.
Click here for product brochure.
Contact us for pricing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This policy covers all Intersteam Systems.
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your steam cleaning system within one week of date of purchase, we will gladly offer a refund, less a 15% restocking fee. Normal use of accessories is included; however any unreturned accessories will be added to the restocking fee at full price.
Any returned items must be sent to Intersteam Technologies at 3-12 Bigwin Road Hamilton ON L8W 3R4, or to the authorized dealer from which they were purchased. Please consult your independent dealer for their terms and conditions. Intersteam Technologies may not accept returned systems purchased through a reseller.
Please package all items in original packaging. This will help to minimize any potential shipping damage. Ensure all accessories are included. Please drain all water from the machine tank and boiler.
You are responsible for the shipping costs for shipping the machine both ways. Unless you provided a shipping account number, you will have been invoiced for the original shipping cost.
You will be reimbursed the original purchase price of the system, less restocking fees (including missing accessories or unnatural equipment abuse or damage), plus taxes paid. Refunds will be issued in the manner in which the invoice was paid. If the invoice is unpaid, a credit memo and statement will be sent, at which time prompt payment is expected.
All items should be returned in their original packaging. An additional 5% will be added for units not returned in this manner.
For many years loyal Sioux customers asked Sioux to develop a direct-fired water heater designed specifically for use in the concrete industry, that would have the traditional Sioux high-quality, and other features needed for concrete production - and it is the Hybrid!